Organic, Earth & Art Month
We’re celebrating the wonderful world of earthly goodness, natural ingredients and joy of relating to art this month at Ginelli’s.
Right in time for a balmy Spring season, we’re throwing off our winter warmers and coming out with a bang. It will be a month of real celebration with an engaging line-up of tastings, including a tasting with the King of Sauvignon Blacnc, Bartho Eksteen.
This is some of the featured events we have planned to get in touch with what nature intended:
- Cured meat tasting by Hoffmanns Traditional German Butchery
- Tasting and featuring of chutneys, preserves and sauces by Froggit
- Organic wines for complimentary tasting by Earthbound Wines
- Art exhibitions, amongst which an exhibition by talented local photographer, Bronwyn Katzke
- Microbrewed beer tasting by Hopps Hollow
Stay in touch with our page to hear all the latest.
Call us for up-to-date info on 013-2828181
See you at the tasting table!